I used to make these white chocolate and cherry muffins. And they were awesome. And then I became allergic to wheat. The other day I found a glutenfree ready muffin mix in the supermarket (Sunnuntai). I’m not really in to premade stuff but in this case I give myself a “free pass” – as to be honest a) I’m still learning how to bake gluten free and I having a real battle finding all the exotic flours I would need. When I get better at this whole glutenfree baking thing I’ll return to this recipe and make it from scratch. In the mean time I will enjoy the tards version and if you’re not gluten-challenged I suggest you check out the original recipe.
- Sunnuntai vanilja muffinsi sekoitus
- 200g white chocolate
- 1 200g jar of cherry preserved in Kirsch (if you can’t get this – I imagine it’s pretty hard to track down – blueberries are also good)
- Make the mix as per instructions
- Break the chocolate up and mix in
- Strain the cherries and mix in
- Bake and enjoy!